Saturday, November 6, 2010

being left alone...

it's not a good title though...but what the hell...no one gonna read this...
well actually imma in a state of WHAT DID I DO WRONG!!???
i hate the feeling when people left me all alone but at the same time they think imma fragile... i gotta say IT"S SUCK!!!
well i guess it started a week ago...and until now i STILL feel that people betray me and i wondering when they'll stop??? my family also left me all alone...i try to talk to them but no one will listen and sometimes to be honest, i feels like i was born with no family around me... sad??? u betcha!
people around me especially my friends keep leave me all alone (what happen to give and take concept??)
i'll be there when they need me and i am friendless when i need them...hell of the world!!!
all i gotta say, thanks for doing this to me...feels great to be hurt with people who u thought was ur friend or ur family...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...