Tuesday, November 9, 2010

study + working hard to keep myself sane = tired!!!

i juz finished two papers out of 8...feeling??? physically tired and mentally out of control...
with people around me keep stabbing my back and i have to stand tall and appear strong...it wasnt so easy...it juz freakin annoying...so what i do??? i treat myself...new make-up, new clothes, chocolates, jasmine green tea, almond honey and window shopping...alone...but at least no one criticize me and i'm free even thought imma out of money and i'm not sure when i'm gonna get the money again but at least i'm out from those insanity world...
i miss home like crazy and i wish i'm home now...keep telling people how i miss home actually convinced them that i'm a fragile person but i dont really care...i'm just being honest...i'm a family girl...what can i say???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...