Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My Favorite Supernatural’s Quotes (Season 1)

Okay, it is obviously about my all the time favorite drama series… the story about two brother  (Dean and Sam Winchester) who rose by their obsessed father (John Winchester) to kill the supernatural thing that killed their mother.

That’s about quite what the series is all about but actually I wanna share my favorite quotes in this series for season 1:

1.       S01E01 (Pilot)
Dean: House rules, Sammy. Driver picks the music; shotgun shuts his cake hole.

Officer: So, fake U.S. Marshall. Fake credit cards. You got anything that's real?
Dean: My boobs

Dean: We talking, like, misdemeanor kind of trouble? Or, uh... "squeal like a pig" kind of trouble

2.    S01E02 (Wendigo)
Dean: Uh huh. What kind of furry critters do you hunt?
Roy: Mostly buck, sometimes bear.
Dean: Tell me, Bambi or Yogi ever hunt you back


Haley: And you're hiking out in biker boots and jeans? 
Dean: Oh sweetheart, I don't do shorts


3.    S01E03 (Dead in the Water) 
Sam: “Kids are the best”? You don't even like kids.
Dean: I love kids.
Sam: Name three children that you even know. (Dean thinks and Sam begins to walk away. Dean scratches his head)
Dean: I'm thinking!




Dean: Alright, if you're gonna be talking now, this is a very important phrase, so I want you to repeat it one more time.
Lucas: Zeppelin rules!


4.    S01E04 (Phantom Traveler) 
(Dean is being fidgety on the plane)
Sam: Just try to relax.

Dean: (through clenched teeth) Just try to shut up! 


Dean: Man. I look like on of the Blues Brothers!
Sam: No, you don't. You look more like a seventh grader at his first dance.
Dean: (looks himself up and down) I hate this thing



5.    S01E05 (Bloody Mary)
Sam: Hey, night vision?
Dean (puts the digital camera's night vision on for Sam)
Sam (night vision is on and Sam sees Dean's face on the screen)
Dean: Do I look like Paris Hilton?


6.    S01E06 (Skin)
Sam: Yeah, it's me. He went to Becca's house... Looking like you.
Dean: Well, he's not stupid, he picked the handsome one



(After watching a news update of the shapehiter's appearance as himself on TV) 
Dean: Man! That's not even a good picture!
Sam: It's good enough.


Dean: But first I want to find that handsome devil and kick the holy crap out him.


7.    S01E07 (Hookman)
(at a frat party)
Dean: Man, you've been holding out on me, this college thing is awesome!
Sam: This wasn't really my experience.
Dean: Let me guess - libraries, studying, straight A's.
(Sam nods)
Dean: What a geek


Dean: (Dean falls on top of Sam as they sneak through a half-open window) Oh, sorry!
Sam: Be quiet.
Dean: Me be quiet? You be quiet.


Dean: Your, uh, half-caff double vanilla latte's getting cold over here, Francis.
Sam: Bite me


8.  S01E08 (Bugs)
Dean: (after winning at gambling) Work, work work. No time to spend my money

Real Estate Agent: We accept home owners of all race, religion, color, or... sexual orientation.
Dean: Right. Um, I'm going to go talk to Larry. Okay, Honey? (smacks Sam on the butt)


9.    S01E09 (Home)
Sam: I have these nightmares.
Dean: I've noticed.
Sam: And sometimes they come true.
Dean: Come again?


Missouri: Boy, you put your foot on my coffee table, I'm going to whack you with a spoon.
Dean: I didn't do anything.
Missouri: You were thinking about it.


10.    S01E10 (Asylum)
Dean: Hey, I gotta question for ya. You seen a lot of horror movies, yeah?
Kat: Yeah, I guess so.
Dean: Do me a favour. Next time you see one, pay attention. When someone says a place is haunted, don't go in.


Dean: Sam, put the gun down
Sam (possessed): Is that an order?
Dean: No, just a friendly request.


11.    S01E11 (Scarecrow)
Dean:(To scarecrow) Dude, your fugly.

Dean: Actually, I'm on my way to the local community college. I got an appointment with a professor... you know, since I don't have my trusty sidekick geek boy to do all the research

Dean: You know, my brother could give you this puppy dog look and you'd just buy right into it

Dean: How'd you get here?
Sam: I stole a car.
Dean: (chuckling) That's my boy!


12.    S01E12 (Faith)
Dean: That fabric softener teddy bear. Oooh! I'm gonna hunt that little b*tch down.

Dean: Hey, you better take care of that car or I swear I'll haunt your ass.
Sam: I don't think that's funny


Dean: I'm not gonna die in a hospital where the nurses aren't even hot.  


Officer: Hey, next time we see you come back here, we'll put the fear of God in you.
Dean: Yeah. Fear of God. Got it.


13.    S01E13 (Route 666)
Sam: You mean you dated someone? For more than one night?
Dean: Am I speaking in a language you're not getting here?


Sam: By an old friend, you mean...
Dean: A friend that's not new.
Sam: Yeah, thanks.


Sam: (over a cellphone) Where are you?
Dean: I'm in the middle of nowhere with a killer truck on my ass!


Sam: So burning the body had no effect on that thing?
Dean: Sure it did – now it’s really pissed


14.    S01E14 (Nightmare) 
Dean: Our family's not cursed… we've just had our dark spots.
Sam: (chuckles) Our dark spots are pretty dark.

Dean: You're... dark..


Dean: Of course, after all, we are all God's children. 
[Alice walks off, Dean crams an hors d'oeuvre in his mouth; Sam makes an exasperated sound] 
Dean: What? 
Sam: Just, tone it down a little bit? "Father"?


15.    S01E15 (The Benders) 
Pa Bender: Tell me, any other cops gonna come lookin' for you?
Dean: Eat me. Oh no no no wait wait wait, you actually might.


Deputy Kathleen: So you know his brother Dean Winchester died in St. Louis and was suspected of murder?
Dean: Yeah, Dean, kinda the black sheep of the family. Handsome, though.


Sam: So you got sidelined by a 13-year old girl?
Dean: Shut up.
Sam: I'm just saying, getting a little rusty there aren't you, kiddo?


Dean: Well, I'll say it again. Demons I get. People are crazy

16.    S01E16 (Shadow)
Dean: Dude, I'm a professional. I'm offended that you would think that (smiles and chuckles as he displays a napkin with her phone number) ... All right.
Sam: You mind doing a little thinking with your upstairs brain, Dean?


Dean: Hey, Sam…?
Sam: Hmm?
Dean: Next time you want to get laid… find a girl that's not so buckets of crazy, huh?


17.    S01E17 (Hell House) 
Dean: What's the matter, Sammy? You afraid you gonna get a little Nair in your shampoo again, huh?
Sam: All right. Just remember you started it.
Dean: Oh, bring it on, baldy


Dean: I thought the legend said that Mordecai only goes after chicks.
Sam: It does.
Dean: Alright, well I mean that explains why it went after you, but why me?
Sam: Hilarious.


Sam: Haha very funny.
Dean: (laughs) Sorry, not a lot of scenery here in East Texas, kinda got to make your own.


18.    S01E18 (Something Wicked) 
Sam: Dude, dude, I'm not using this ID!
Dean: Why not?
Sam: Because it says "bikini inspector" on it!


19.    S01E19 (Provenance) 
Daniel: Can I help you gentlemen?
Dean: I'd like some champagne please.
Sam: (to Dean, shocked) He's not a waiter.

  

Sam: I don't understand, Dean. We burned the damn thing.
Dean: Yeah, thank you, Captain Obvious.


Dean: Sam, marry that girl.

Dean: I'll go wait in the car. See you, Sarah (reluctant to leave... but slowly walks off, muttering) I'm the one who burned the doll and destroyed the spirit, but don't thank me or anything.

20.    S01E20 (Dead Man’s Blood) 
Dean: Vampires! Gets funnier every time I hear it.

21.    S01E21 (Salvation) 
John: Alright, something like this starts happening to your brother, you pick up the phone and you call me.
Dean: Call you! Are you kidding me? (crosses towards John) Dad, I called you from Lawrence, alright. Sam called you when I was dying. I mean, getting you on the phone - I've got a better chance of winning the lottery.


Meg: John, you made it. Too bad, really, I was hoping to kill more of your friends.
John: Sorry to disappoint you.
Meg: I can see where your boys get there good looks. But considering what they say about you, I thought you'd be taller.


22.    S01E22 (Devil’s Trapt) 
Dean: Hey, what's happening, is there a fire?
Fireman: We're figuring that out right now. Just stay back.

Dean: Well, I've got a yorkie upstairs and he pees when he's nervous. 


so that's  it...complete 1st season my fav quotes...i dun really care if ppl say i am obsessed...i do what i like  to do and  really..i  they dont call me die hard fan  for nothing rite?? 
bbl later with 2nd season..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...