Friday, April 22, 2011

moi LiTtlE pRincESs!!!

tetibe je tajuk kat atas tuh kan??? huhuhu...actually it's about my little gurl sister ye...NIK IZZATI BAQIYAH BINTI NIK ABDUL AZIZ aka baby buutak aka iPin aka kiaH...hahahha...she got alot of nickname!! this is my liTTle PrinCeSs...
time ni dia still x noty2 g..baik je...skunk??nakal naUzubillah!! hahahahaha!! one thing most ppl dunno when i talk bout her is she actually have Down Syndrome 
but when most ppl think when i talk bout her is i juz want some sympathize..gotta say, that is pathetic..really!!! ade ke patut?? my lil sis ni dun need any perasaan kesian kat dorang!! all she need is a little TLC... and she always got more than other ppl think...
  from me of coz...XD...
from umi...

and everyone!!! hahahaha
so to my LITTLE PRINCESS...u know we LOVE u soooo much...besar nnt jadik org berguna ye...piss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...