Friday, April 22, 2011

stuDY lA weiIIIHHH!!!

just moment ago (serase la) baru je kena tegur ngan madam Fouziah... she told me i need to focus cz my carry mark is hmm...how do i put this?? oyeah ... so SCREWED!! but time aku start bukak slide je mesti my fingers suddenly scrolled my cursor to my video part and hehehehe...i guess anyone who know me know what exactly happen pretty well... this happen...
yezza...Supernatural..the story bout 2 (very handsome) brother who fight evil with an (a very cute nerd) angel...did i mention Dean,Sam and Cass are HOT??!! worse part is skunk da season 6 n walopn I NEVER MISS AN EPISODE!!, still i can watch it over and over start from season 1-6...sampai bulih hafal setiap line...kalu la bulih fokus camni skali dalam klas...confirm...4 flat student!!haahahaha!!
but klu tetiba rase...ok...i watch enough this for today, i will (i always wish i didnt) turn on another my fav drama series...
 yes...Leverage...story bout thieves genius (from left:Elliot(hitter), Parker(thief), Nate(mastermind), Sophie(grifter) and Hardison(hacker) ) but they are all good guys...kindda Robin Hood la gak in a very smart way version ...hahahahaha!! time ni kdang2 mase wat programming i always hope dapat borrow Hardison pny pale otak...paling smart pun jadik mastermind cam Nate...
abes 2 aku sambung tengok citer lain..
detective conan and another  one (yang ni mmg cam melampau gak la...)
yeahhh>>>Supernatural The Animated Version...hahahaha!! sampai rumate2 saye akan bising
Sudah2 la tu atul....pegi ko sana study!!! hahahaha!!
tp papepon...actually i gotta say mr LaPPy saya ni la yang keep me sane all these years but he really good at destract me too... off to study...ZZzzzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...