Thursday, December 29, 2011

viva<------ just a fancy name... the truth is beyond fancy...

okay... today i should say one of the most mental-torturing day tho everyone have to live in it for just 15 minutes...

well a lot of people kept exchanging good luck wishes today including me... hell AJ came early to support everyone and help me go through 15 minutes hell created by someone so called terrorist shooter (i credit my classmate; Yung for this...)

me? i been through so called hell too n this sniper were damn good... and i cant answer back... that is some piece of shit! and fun part? that person dont understand my thesis presentation and kept saying my thesis not relate to everything i'm suppose to do... well if he need someone to blame, he should after my supervisor then... but who said i can get away from what i've done? well i'm totally so screwed.. living an epic disaster of Crystal's lifetime... adoii... really hope i will do much better...

feeling down way to the center of the Earth coz of the sharp comments... hadoi.. no wonder i felt i should never like KPop...  the person who shoot me also from Korea... ahaha... (so not related)

i guess most of my course-mates talking about this viva thingy and no one said a good thing... most of the post is like this...


see? who said viva is a car? well i used to think to buy Perodua Viva as my 1st car coz it is easy and convenient but now i will find another car coz i hate the name... =_='

i think 1 day of resting then i will bury myself in Semiconductors books... Dean and Sam have to wait... just Ben can be singing on my ear... bole ke gitu?? pastu saye nak tengok Boboi Boy... sot sudah saye ni... all bcoz of  viva... adesss!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...