Monday, January 2, 2012

struggling... and still does...

well i am actually try to get as many as possible mood to study...


well study week isnt exactly a nice moment to gather all  the rajin mood...

teringat masa d matrik dulu... my days starting at 4 pm and we all sleep at 8 am the next day... study? x jugak... ain aje... me? main Counter Strike...

now...? well during study week my day start at 4 pm.. doing a little things here and there, open the books for 5 minutes, movies all the way... same goes to my room-mate here...

progress? none.. well i am not a typical student who spend all days with books...no i am.. not really last minute doing work student either... well basically it all depends on my mood...

well i hide my broadband, try to study... hide my laptop too.. then i realize all the notes is in the laptop...(dengg)
so terpaksa on mr lappy balik... then i start using aromatherapy oil... burn it... but i got distracted by the fire... n actually it's not romantic... just calming...
amek mood ngan aromatherapy
konon2nye heheeh


at the end i tried with reading and writing in my blog and diaries... turned out it helped just few minutes...

well then i put my mp3 player, books, calculator, stationary n papers... i end up doodling... ades... i need help here!!!
i ended up drawing something i dont have to... adess!!
so happy studying people ^^~

p/s:- how can ppl say happy studying when the meaning of the studying itself is

STUDYING = STUDY + DYING ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...