Sunday, January 1, 2012

azam "tahun baru" and new year wish ^^~

january 1st... hah!! nice ^^~

well before that, i should say THANK YOU SSSOOOO MUCHH for the new year dedication from everyone who send messages... nice really... tho my fav dedication is from my roommate saying
Ya ALLAH, trangkn hti kmi, jdikn kmi antra hmbaMU yg mndpt pcpaian yg hbat drpd rzki yg KAU brikn, kurniakn kmi rhmat&ptnjuk dlm khdupn kami,amin~ AllDaBestFren ;-)

and most of ppl asked me... azam tahun baru? azam tahun lepas trcapai ke?

actually i am one of those who dont set new azam every new year... well idc if ppl say that's hilarious.. i mean, azam is not necessary to be made during new year... all those wish just something for (not all) ppl who sets vision n forget... i know that because i used to be one... well there's always a new day everyday, a new hour and a new minutes... so?
well just wishing upon a star cannot help u...
need some hard work in it ^^~
may all everyone wish come true


well that might make me sound like carrying my pride all around or maybe someone who have no visions.. like i'm having self control all the time... actually nope... actually i have my visions... well not that i renew my azam every day or week or year just somehow sometimes it always slip off of my mind...

wall all i wish is that my family to be in their best conditions... i cannot be any happier... and all the best to my lecturers, friends and yea... i'm not so nice myself... i just hope i can always hold on to my promise... ~ a beautiful n proud moment for my parents on my graduation day~

and to ALL FE BUDDY and UMS-ian... GOOD LUCK THIS COMING FINAL EXAM ^^~
ahaha... actually my point is do the best ^^~


 well saye digelakkan oleh Esther Belle after i declare Aaron Aziz is one of my favorite actor.... and okay... this is my all the time favorite actor... Jensen Ackles ^^~..... NOW U HAPPY BELLE???!!

and... of course Ben Burnley is my fav frontman.... ahahah ^^~

BEST WISHES ALL GOES TO EVERYBODY^^~
MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU ^^~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...