Sunday, March 11, 2012

my daddy ^^~

well just went out with my dad...
n he ask me about graduation date n how excited he sound to buy the flight ticket for everyone for that day...
idk how to react. my parents is the one that i will never even try to disappoint tho i can

well not saying i will give up.. i almost there... less than a year to graduate... so if i give up now i will break my parents heart in just split second...
ayah n umi (the love of my life)

out with my dad is always the thing that i love the most... we didnt talk much at home but when we were out just two of us... we made a normal daddy-daughter conversation that i love the most.. like back when i was 7 when he sent me to school or pick me up after that... that conversation is still in my head until now... so when ppl ask me the best memory i ever have with my dad, it is always our little chat... to most ppl it is nothing but to me it meant the world... me n my mom talk like this all the time but with my dad... i rarely experience it... so for sure that is the moment i miss the most n i will never trade that with anything

i look up to my daddy all the time...i remember i told everyone that i want to be a teacher coz my dad used to be a teacher... screw ppl who said you can be better than him... i worship the guy and i want to be him... me n him always have differences but according to my mum we are the same people...

no matter what i love my parents very much n i will never let them down even if i could... to me my parents is my hero... ^^~

TERIMA KASIH UMI, TERIMA KASIH AYAH ^^~ I LOVE U BOTH 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...