Tuesday, July 31, 2012

seminggu yang sakit & first time masuk wad

well back to work again
actually i've been sick for past whole week
angkatan penyerang yang menyerang saye
started with fever, it turned to tonsil and it getting worse and worse
honestly, i think i might be dead too

and those whole week, i've been back and forth to clinic few times everyday.
how bad i was?

i cant ate anything, drink anything and i've been shaking tho the weather was super hot but my whole body feel like i just got back from antartica
i even almost got hit by lorry on the drive way back home

on Friday, the doctor told me i've gotten worse than before so she refer me to the hospital.
my dad decided to take me to the hospital the next morning so at night i been hoping they dont kept me in the ward for any reason at all.
so the next morning, the doctor detected how bad i've been in a week and after half and hour examined me, then,

" adik ni kena masuk wad ni"
" kalau x masuk x boleh ke?"
" u punya tonsil ni dah menanah teruk sekeliling dalam tekak dah. Mesti u x boleh makan kan?"
" memang x pun. "
" minum?" 
-geleng-
" jadi there's no use if i prescribe any meds at u if u x boleh nak telan. Better u masuk wad. At least boleh masuk air."
" okay. Lama ke?"
" depends. kalau dah surut nanah n bengkak, u boleh balik"

resulting me to be warded for 3 days
so for the 1st time in my life, saye masuk wad. memang boring walaupun saye dok bilik single, got TV all by myself and siap bawak lappy lagi.
ummi and ayah bersusah payah all day because of me. angah dgn BF dia pun sama. saye plak mintak je apa saye nak. haha...!!
nenek, along no and cik ja pun dtg tgok saye. actually banyak je pelawat saye.
x termasuk nurse n doctor yang asyik masuk.

tapi sakit2 pun saya puasa taw ^^~
xde function saye x pose.... sakit sangat sampai x boleh makan jadi dari saye lapar sesaje, baik saye pose je trus.

now saye dah balik.
dah start keje pon balik
to semua yang datang lawat saye terima kasih banyak2
shayang shume shume.. (ngade gila ejaan)

okay that's that
papai ^^~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...