Sunday, March 17, 2013

the story with no actual point...

well tadi Ayah kindda insist for me to go to another karnival kerjaya dekat PWTC n kat situ jugak ada karnival pendidikan

well actually it's more for Achik since Ayah dah start cari option for his next education course...

n no surprise there that Ayah want Achik to try for aviation/aircraft engineering after his attempt to force me to do that failed... well bukan saye nak jadi anak derhaka but saye x pernah minat aircraft... naik ok... study about that? i guess memang xde keinginan tu...

n there Ayah is the one who asked alot n everything about the course while me n Achik kindda look like uninterested... Achik love animation/graphic more than aircraft and me? i prefer big ship... that's why i used want to join navy...

maybe i have to courage to climb the mountain
instead of just posing at the foot...
so then Ayah start tanya org tu

"what if Masters in Aircraft Engineering? ada x?" then he look at me with his (i swear it's like) puppy eyes

i just then walked away to karnival kerjaya which btw on the same floor so i will not get involved with his un-fullfilled dream...

there, i kindda browsing around, dropping just 2 resumes coz truth to be told, i kindda tired of dropping resumes everywhere and all the answers i got usually NO

and yes i still want to continue my study but i prefer something more like natural phenomenon observation (non supernatural way) like aurora or mirage

then after that, Ayah who is still excited asked me if i still interested to continue my studies... well he's my daddy after all so he actually knew that i want that... i missed the moment wearing topi kotak (minus terrible allergies on my graduation day) but i still got alot to take care of

n come to think my dad willing to pay for my next level education so he can fullfill his life long dream is really bothers me, i want to make my family happy more than anything but idk if i'm willing to go through where i have another great fall and i know who to blame coz i'm just doing everyone a favor so i'm afraid i might cursing my dad if i fail... that's the last thing i want to do

so then after that i kindda browsing around the net searching for another job since as i mentioned before, i wont stay on this one job forever...

well okayla...
the point is.... as much as i am now typing too many, i dont have much in my mind other than get through another day without trouble...

that's that
papai...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...