Friday, May 6, 2011

don't let me hate u...seriously... i hate when i have to hate people

okay...first of all, i am not the most innocent human being alive in the world but i might say i am not a devil's child either...i'm facing 4 killer paper in a row now and i still like wanna bashing that little bastard skull with a hammer and to have this kind of feeling in the battlefield is SO not cool...
i know this gonna sound ugly but really, i hate it when i have to say it but i have to admit that i really hate to see people get hurt bcoz of me but dear...as i said b4, i am not a saint... my patience have limit too and it is now at the caution level...so if u really dont like what u see..shut up, get over it and dont complain so much...better? just get it right...but if it is over, let go...it's not rocket science okay...
i once remember my rumate told me that how much she admire me because i am very patience and calm and try to act cool when i meet some annoying douche back then and yeah, i have to admit, my patience level is quite high so to make me hate someone so much really need a trick... so, that person really over the limit and i must say, u r good...in a bad way... so as much as i want to say bad word bout u, all i can say is "have a nice life"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...