Wednesday, November 9, 2011

all about love ^^~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

well i just feel like sharing this touching pic.... i can relate somehow...

the love is so pure... i swear i almost cry... the look at Kuya's brother face actually touch me most... i'm not gonna lie... it really remind me how much it feel when adik Izzati hug me... honestly when she hug me.. i felt every peace in the world... like every pure love in the world u can ever get.... somehow i started to feel i dont even give a damn if i would never married in the future coz i have this little angel that need my arms to hug her and comfort her... yea she get everyone love but somehow i feel that every responsibility to put her need first before mine...



ALONG SAYANG ADIK ^^~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...