Monday, November 7, 2011

me on my growing up side (>_<)

well for the 1st time saye rase sangat perlu make sure all my siblings need to stay together no matter what... so when i get off from the plane... btw thanks to Ayah Chik n Cik Dah for understand me... well to be honest, i flew from sabah with absolutely NOTHING (i really mean it.. no clothes, books but my lappy n few assignments) but only a thoughts that i want to be with ALL of my siblings n that's that...

so after i arrived n waiting for my luggage, i turned on my phone n i saw like 23 missed calls n few messages from angah... so first thing i do next is calling atin n she told me they already at Port Dickson with aiman, aimin, anis n adik izzati... angah n achik were still at home... n my 1st thought then is to make sure all of us MUST stay together...

so i told Ayah Chik to send me back to Seremban n then when i get there i went to sleep 1st (all night Charmed marathon with AJ coz afraid i will oversleep) then after i woke up, i told angah n achik to packed their stuffs coz i will drive to Port Dickson n all of  us will gather together as what umi n ayah asked....
umi n ayah masa nak berangkat ke Tanah Suci (credit to
angah for the pic)

well i arrived at rumah nenek around 12 am n to tell the truth... i am so relief to see all my siblings were there even the Eidul Adha is supposed to celebrate in the morning...

so in the morning, i woke up early, drove to the mosque for sunat eidul adha prayer, and have a breakfast together with everybody... an i swear that i am so relief like the weight of the world just have been lift off my shoulder and i thank ALLAH for allowing me to do what my parents asked me

tho too many things try to make me losing my patience today, i'm glad i can keep myself calm and hold myself together....

ALHAMDULLILLAH....

btw SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILADHA ^^~

that's all guys... papai ^^~

1 comment:

  1. camat hari raye jugak atul...atul x p haji gak ka? kata alim...hahaha..~ awat x p haji awai?? kui2

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...