Monday, November 28, 2011

bipolar disorder me...

well actually i have laser midterm tmorrow n 2nd chapter for my thesis to be done but somehow i opened my FB n found that i have 6 pending invitation to my friends wedding (or their siblings) n i was like... demmit... bulan December... not just suppose to be a happy month for school kids, but wedding month for most of my friend and (shocker) my bday too... okay.. and as always... i doubt anyone will remember my bday tho... plus viva week (presentation for our thesis) on my bday so.. happy becoming bday crystal...

tengok invitation kawen ni always make me feel like.. am i'm too old or they just get married too young?? i am 21 for crying out loud yet my friends get married??

tetiba nak buat keje jahat kan?? what if i told my parents i want to get married?? hahaha!! kes mintak kaki....!!

my mum or dad will definitely goes like this... FINISH UR STUDY... GET A PERMANENT JOB TO PAY YOUR OWN WEDDING AND OWH... DONT FORGET... MAKE SURE MY FUTURE SON-IN-LAW ALSO HAVE PERMANENT JOB, HIS OWN CAR AND HIS OWN HOUSE!! GEDDIT??!

adoiyaiii......  

belajar pon x abes lagi ada hati nak kawen... hahaha!! not to mention kena cari calon pulok... hahah!!  nak tunggu Ben alamatnye kena kumpul duit banyak2 la coz nak g sana bukan pakai daun... mamat tu kan takut naik kapal terbang?? ahahaha!!!
Ben: den pon kono jugak??!!

Dean??? ni lagi la sampai ke sudah saye x kawen... he's fictional!! adoyai!!!

Dean: akuuu jugakk yang kena??!!
Me: nasib ko la ^^~ ahaha

btw i love to buy myself ring but i wonder how it felt kalau orang bagi ek?? (limited time only ppl got to hear i say this before i going to puke!! ahaha)


why on earth m talking bout married, calon, mintak kaki wish?? to take a breath a bit actually... almaklum la for some reason i feel like giving up so i think take some (many) time off maybe would help...

well actually it help a little...

off to study back... wish me luck ^^~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...