one of my fav fun facts are about superstitious beliefs all over the globe...
so lets check some ^^~
|takut xleh beza nnt klu kat hospital|
- in Italy, u dont walk over a child that is lying on the ground.. It is believed that it will bring the child bad luck. Walking over someone who is laying on the floor is like someone walking over their grave..... tapi sebenarnya biadab nak men langkah2 orang ni kan??? x manis kalau org tu just pakai skirt... betul x??
- in Thailand, One should avoid wearing black when visiting a patient in the hospital. Black colour is associated with pain and sadness and black clothing usually worn for mourning... tah la kalu ikut logik kenapa... agaknya senang nak beza reaper dengan pelawat kot??? hehe
- It is believed that in Japan, when a funeral car passes in front of you, you should hide your thumb. They believe that if thumb, which is called 'parent finger', if they don't hide them, their parents will die soon.... hmm kalau Bahasa Melayu pun thumb=ibu jari... ke dorg datang Tanah Melayu and tersalah faham maksud dia... agaknya kalau jari manis (ring finger) camne???
- in India, when a bird's nest is found in a house where a pregnant woman lives, one should not remove the bird's nest... hmm ni rasanya dlm banyak negara n budaya pun ada... jgn aniya binatang time mengandung... sebabnye? entahla... senang citer, berdosa!
- In China, it is believed that whan a baby cries for no reason or when the is no one in the room, a ghost is believed to be present and the baby saw it... hmm ni pun sama... org kata baby boleh nampak macam2... saye pon x leh nak cakap apa sebab saye x faham bahasa baby
- In Denmark, people will save their old dishes throughout the year to be thrown on their friends and families doors on New Year's Eve. It is considered good luck to find thrown dishes on your doorstep on the next morning... maybe bonus tahun baru kot.. sbb nak beli pingan mangkuk baru jadi yg lama dorg buang2 aje... hehe
- Some people of Indonesia believe that sparrow brings good luck. If a sparrow enters your house, it is believed that a wedding will occur soon. If a woman sees a sparrow on Valentine's Day, she will live happily marrying a poor man... haha.. lari sikit je dgn org Melayu.. dorg kata klu rama2 masuk rumah maknanya ada org nak datang meminang.. takut sama kot?
- the Turkish believe that "if you're chewing gum at night in Turkey, you're actually chewing the flesh of the dead"... hmm yg ni x taw cakap apa... takut klu nak buang nnt terlekat kat rambut org kot sbb dah gelap... hehe (mcm la sume nak mengunyah dlm gelap kan??).. agaknya ni superstitious zaman moden kot sbb xkan la time duuuuuullllluuuu punya duuullluu ada chewing gum?
- On New Year's Eve in Spain, not everyone kisses as the clock strikes twelve. The superstitious eat twelve grapes at midnight for 12 months of good luck.. entahla... no comment ni..kempen makan sihat ni kot kesnya... so xde la aktiviti x sihat malam tahun baru... kan kan???
- In Russia, if a bird defecates on you, your car or your property it's good luck, and may bring you riches. The more birds involved, the richer you'll be... maybe nnt boleh jadi saudagar baja taik burung kot?? hehe
ok that's that...